🖼
NFT tokens
As you already know, 80% of all 1MDAO fund profits will be distributed among $OMD token holders, and the remaining 20% of all 1MDAO fund profits will be distributed among NFT holders of the "Founders Limited Collection".
NFT holders are unable to vote in the DAO, but can claim their share of 20% fund profits. The collection will be limited and issued once. Subsequent purchases/sales of NFT's will be p2p only on our official marketplace. Founders Limited Collection includes 4 types of NFTs:
  1. 1.
    Bronze - 200 NFTs
  2. 2.
    Silver - 100 NFTs
  3. 3.
    Gold - 50 NFTs
  4. 4.
    Platinum - 20 NFTs
Income is distributed according to the NFT type:
Bronze NFT Holders will receive 2% of the 20% allocated to all NFTs Holders from 1MDAO fund work and investments. Accordingly, a Bronze NFT Holder’s personal income will be 2%/200 = 0.01% of the fund's total profit.
Silver NFT Holders will receive 4% of the 20% allocated to all NFTs from the work and investments of the fund 1MDAO. Accordingly, a Silver NFT Holder’s personal income will be 4%/100 = 0.04% of the fund's total profit.
Gold NFT Holders will receive 6% of the 20% allocated to all NFTs from the work and investments of the fund 1MDAO. Accordingly, a Gold NFT Holder’s personal income will be 6%/50 = 0.12% of the entire fund profit.
Platinum NFT Holders will receive 8% of the 20% allocated to all NFTs from the work and investments of the fund 1MDAO. Accordingly, a Platinum NFT Holder’s personal income will be 8%/20 = 0.4% of the fund's total profits.
Initial NFT prices: Bronze - 0.4 BNB per NFT. Total supply 200 NFTs Silver - 0.8 BNB per NFT. Total supply of 100 NFTs. Gold - 2.4 BNB per NFT. Total supply of 50 NFTs. Platinum - 10 BNB per NFT. Total supply of 20 NFTs.
❗️This will be a limited edition, one time only. To make a profit, you need to stake your NFT in a special NFT staking pool on the website 1milliondao.com
NFT contract: 0x265e78A3Fc4f81C4B4eb393E846b4373d62ec665
Copy link